We look forward to having YOUR COMPANY as an exhibitor of the 17th Annual Northwest Electronics Design & Manufacturing Exposition – OctoberBest.
Benefits of Exhibiting:
- Exhibit booth – limited booth space available. Don’t miss out – reserve your booth space now for priority placement!
Complimentary admission to the event
- Join like-minded individuals to discuss the vibrancy, hope and future promise of our innovating industry
- Acknowledgement as an exhibitor and link to your website on www.nedme.com
- Network with 200+ highly influential leading high-tech companies and attendees
- a list of attendee information sent directly to you following final compilation of the list
- Free admission to Technical Sessions and Keynotes — exchange valuable insight
- Recognition and promotions as a partner who supports the local high-tech community
- Show Guide will include your company logo and a 40-word description.
- For schedule of events and list of conference session including Keynotes and Technical Sessions — click here
- Parking is free at the venue.
Industry talents from manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, material and quality Control. Admission is free with a donation of 5 or more food items to the Oregon Food Bank or $5 at the door.
Community Involvement that Benefits the Oregon Food Bank:
Did you know NEDME will contribute 100% of net entrance proceeds to the Oregon Food Bank? Pretty cool, huh? Collection food barrels will be located near the registration desk the day of the show. All entrants and exhibitors are encouraged to donate five or more non-perishable food items. The regular price of the show without a food donation is $5.00 per person
Parking is free at the venue.
Exhibitor Questions — Still have questions?
Email Ruth Conner RADServices24@aol.com