Be a Sponsor – Get Great Exposure!
Sponsoring OctoberBest is a great way to expose your brand to highly engaged local high-tech professionals.
- Web logo and link recognition on our website
- Promotions in communications
- Banner recognition including level of sponsorship and company name at show
- Prime booth selection is available for most sponsoring
Become a sponsor
The Electronics Manufacturers Association (EMA) and the Pacific Northwest Chapter of the Electronics Representative Association (ERA) host the 15th Annual NW Electronics Design & Manufacturing Exposition, better known as OctoberBest on October 7th at Tektronix (Building 38) in Beaverton, OR. This one day high-tech conference and exposition will feature:
- 70+ local high-tech exhibitors leading the industry in manufacturing, design, testing and development
- Conference sessions including Keynote and Leading Technical Sessions
- New dimensions in Manufacturing Technologies
- 230+ Attendees — including industry talents from manufacturing, supply chain, engineering, material and quality control. Key decision makers attend this event!
- Attendees support the Oregon Food Bank and other community activities
We invite you to help stimulate the Pacific Northwest economy by sponsoring our Expo! Share in this unique opportunity of reaching local high-tech companies and attendees at this one of a kind event.
OctoberBest’s goal is to provide an open forum for networking, to learn about emerging trends from industry leaders and to connect with local manufacturers about new methods, technologies and services. As a volunteer organization, the Planning Committee is primarily comprised of EMA and ERA volunteers. Your generous support, the support of exhibiting companies and friends of OctoberBest help fund the event and local scholarship programs.
Sponsors can select from a variety of participation levels and opportunities ranging from $100 to $2,500. To ensure you reach your ideal audience and make the most of your sponsorship we encourage you to commit early for access to the best opportunities. Each sponsorship includes: company logo and link on the event website and banner recognition including level of sponsorship and company name.
Click here to view the Sponsorship Program.
Friends of OctoberBest:
Become a friend of the event by providing raffle prizes (gift cards, gift baskets, etc.), local discounts for attendees or cash donations less than $100. We are thankful for our community partners.
Benefits of Exhibiting:
- Support this excellent manufacturing network in our region, and help keep high-tech manufacturing jobs here in the Northwest!
- Find your next supplier, contract manufacturer, or customer as you meet and establish relationships with others in the NW manufacturing community.
- Attend relevant keynotes and technical panels hosted by some of the most experienced and visionary talent in NW manufacturing.
- Explore the visions shared by our “New Dimensions in Manufacturing Technology” contributors and entrepreneurs.
Last year’s event was a huge success.
Harnessing the momentum, 2015 is sure to make an even bigger splash.